FROM FLAB 2 FAB (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• msmonique0919
    Options
    See, that's why I love you! Thanks Babes! It is going to be GREAT!
    Well I'm in the Curvettes but I'm stopping by to offer My Sis some support! This challenge is going to be awesome, I am looking so looking forward to this!
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    LMBO!

I wish you guys all the success. :grumble:

We can still share each other's succerss. :flowerforyou:

As my fellow Curvette would say, "Leggo!"
    The Curvettes is another group where most of my friends are...you see they are all in MY forum though! LMBO

I see the curvettes is hating...LOL
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I am excited to have you and we will ALL do GREAT!
    Well i am def in this group and very excited about it....ive never done a challenge before besides the lil mini day ones....
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    I am in this group and I am ready to kick some Flab butt! Literally, I am ready to lose the butt!:smile:
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Absolutely...let the pound slaying and inch killin begin!
    LMBO!

I wish you guys all the success. :grumble:

We can still share each other's succerss. :flowerforyou:

As my fellow Curvette would say, "Leggo!"
    The Curvettes is another group where most of my friends are...you see they are all in MY forum though! LMBO

I see the curvettes is hating...LOL
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Welcome Ivy! LOLOL
    I am in this group and I am ready to kick some Flab butt! Literally, I am ready to lose the butt!:smile:
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Hey Hey Hey...none of that over here. I wanted to be a Curvette too, but they ditched me. So I created my own group! Nonetheless, you have not settled for anything less than the best with FF2F...our teammate Kapeluza is creating our logo as we speak!

OMG YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPING LMAO!!! IT'S SO ON NOW!!!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Oooooooohhhhh now we have the Curvettes' LEADER in the house making threats! LMBO ROTFL
    Hey Hey Hey...none of that over here. I wanted to be a Curvette too, but they ditched me. So I created my own group! Nonetheless, you have not settled for anything less than the best with FF2F...our teammate Kapeluza is creating our logo as we speak!

OMG YOU GUYS ARE TRIPPING LMAO!!! IT'S SO ON NOW!!!
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    I may not lose alot of weight but i wanna be in...dont leave me out liike Jaime did...LOL
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options
    Everyone that is in this group please add me....Sasha thank you for ur love ...Jamie...now you know we gonna go hard just cause you came in here talkin mess..lmao
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I got ya babes! All I ask is that you try and do your best and I KNOW you will do that! You're in!
    I may not lose alot of weight but i wanna be in...dont leave me out liike Jaime did...LOL
  • PhatChic1186
    Options
    Yea join our group lashawn
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Alright...2:45pm Update...our team is coming together. Here is who has confirmed at this point:

msmonique0919
    Vemaddox
    Emswanson
    Moonchild_69
    monkeyhugger
    kapeluza
    Flodanna
    fitmommy2012
    mskeke86
    prettyprpro
    monishaclark
    tarabear88
    ivygirl1328
    LoriNHP
    Cutelashawn
    Shananigans2468

Pending...
    heatherlee33
    FL_Nettie
    Cindy0716
    AnaBananaChan
    G0dsP3n

If you know someone that you would like to refer or if you know these people, send them to the forum to confirm or to my page. We are operating on a First Come, First Serve Basis! Thank ya much!
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options

YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU ARE SUCH A TRADERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU JOIN THE COMPETITION WHEN YOU SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TRAINER!!!!!!! WTF:explode:
  • PhatChic1186
    Options

YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU ARE SUCH A TRADERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU JOIN THE COMPETITION WHEN YOU SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TRAINER!!!!!!! WTF:explode:

Jamie, get out of here with that...LOL...Don't be hatin..lmao
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    LOL I seriously love this!!!! Ima be a silent motivator on this team too LOL
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    LMBO...why are you on my forum? LMBO ROTFL Yall Curvettes are crazy!

• PhatChic1186
    Options
    Right, they adding me as a friend and carrying on...cause they scared monique..they know we serious..lol
    LMBO...why are you on my forum? LMBO ROTFL Yall Curvettes are crazy!

• PhatChic1186
    Options
    Whats our new list?????????