Breakfast Recipes

Options
I don't know what to have for breakfast tomorrow.
What are some good recipes? What are your favourite breakfast dishes?
:-)

Replies

• anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Toast, brown rice, black beans.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Anything protein based, eggs or even better egg whites, cottage cheese and fruit, oatmeal with protein powder or greek yogurt.
  • spankywife
    spankywife Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like omelets with lots of veggies and oatmeal. You can do so much with oatmeal!
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    broccoli frittata topped w/ parmesan w/ strawberries. yummy. i think that what im gonna have now!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    This has been my breakfast for the past six month and I love it and gives me the energy before my workout :
    1 glass of milk
    1 cup of hot Nescafe
    50 grams of raw peanuts

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    protein shake or scrambled eggs with ham.

My two favorite shakes are 1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop powder, and either a cup of froxen blueberries or a frozen orange that i cut up before freezing.

When I do eggs I use 1 egg and 2 whites with half a serving of ham cut up and mixed in.
    Both options are high in protein.
  • anton73
    anton73 Posts: 6
    Options
    I like a good breakfast wrap

2 slices Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon
    2 Eggs (or Egg Beaters)
    dash of 2% shredded mozzarella
    Mission Carb Balance Tortilla
  • shawnaf77
    shawnaf77 Posts: 25
    Options
    Egg beaters filled with green peppers, onions, mushrooms and just a little cheese. MMMM! If only I had time to make it more often. I need fast grab-n-go ideas. I eat the same thing almost every morning and it is getting boring (honey wheat sandwich thin toasted with a small amount of peanut butter and sliced banana in the middle). It's good, but I need more variety.
  • cjcarson87
    cjcarson87 Posts: 31
    Options
    I take a bagel flat, toast it and spread a laughing cow cheese on it. Than i fry up an egg and a peice of ham and make a sandwich. Only 225 calories and AMAZING!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Egg muffin! A couple cooked eggs on w whole wheat english muffin with some fat free swiss cheese :D

dont forget toadd garlic, chives, and onion! Obviously the only way to go ;D
  • heatheramara
    Options
    Homemade bread, toasted, with a Tbsp Nutella, and fruit beside a big glass of cold water.
    :)
  • babs24
    babs24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    apple with 2 boiled eggs and one packet of Kashi oatmeal (easy morning work breakfast)
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I spray a small tupperware or bowl with an oil mister, then add an egg, salt free seasoning, fresh ground pepper and a bit of salt, beat it up, microwave it for 40-45 seconds. I get a little egg patty that i melt about a tablespoon of light shredded Tex-Mex cheese on and put it on a toasted english muffin with a bit of butter. About 240 cal the way I make mine, and has protein and is tasty. Could cut the calories a bit with no cheese or butter, but it makes it wayyyyy tastier.
  • eviltwinkie
    eviltwinkie Posts: 153
    Options
    1/2 cup egg beaters, 3/4 c frozen chopped spinach, spices (I use TJ 'everyday seasoning' blend), 1 baybel light cheese shredded (or serving reduced fat pre shredded cheese), 1 T costco bacon bits.

Nuke in micro. Stir. Nuke some more.

Extremely tasty. Very quick, too.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Current fave is soy yoghurt, walnuts, crystallised ginger and cinnamon.
  • Amyding115
    Amyding115 Posts: 120
    Options
    Starbucks has a great egg white, spinach, tomato, and feta wrap. Great on the go!