Kinda silly but... Workout Headphones

Options
So I'm a little bit of an audiophile when it comes to headphones and I've been having a really hard time finding good quality wireless headphones that compare to my audio technicia ath-m50x. I lift mostly and I prefer over the ear headphones. Anyone have any suggestions that aren't beats or has anyone been able to make their wired headphones work without them getting in the way?

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I personally like Taotronics. They have different wireless models in Amazon, and the guarantee is amazing.
  • tg16nullity
    tg16nullity Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I second Taotronics. I just got a pair yesterday and they compare favorably to the high-end Klipsch wired earbuds I had been using. They stay in better and have better bass, though some of the high frequency detail is missing. But for $20~ they are incredible.
  • thomasegbert09
    thomasegbert09 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have wired headphones. I put the headphones under my shirt and come out at the top. It helps not having wires in the way
  • kelseymallen
    kelseymallen Posts: 85 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I really like my Sony h.ear on Wireless NC's. They're Bluetooth headphones but they also come with a cable in case your battery goes dead in the middle of a workout. They sound great and the battery lasts for a long time. I think I've only charged mine three or four times in about a year and a half.

Here's a link for you to check them out.

https://www.sony.com/electronics/headband-headphones/mdr-100abn
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    ABabilonia wrote: »
    I personally like Taotronics. They have different wireless models in Amazon, and the guarantee is amazing.
    I second Taotronics. I just got a pair yesterday and they compare favorably to the high-end Klipsch wired earbuds I had been using. They stay in better and have better bass, though some of the high frequency detail is missing. But for $20~ they are incredible.

I got mine for Christmas and love them. Makes lifting so much easier!
  • CoueCoue
    CoueCoue Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hellas by Urbanears. Wireless, Sound good, comfortable over ear which stay put AND sweat proof (you can wash parts in the machine). Long charge too.