Zig zag calorie

Options
Hey has anyone tried the zig zag calorie I hear it works especially if you eat the same thing all the time. I hit a stop in losing and am looking for help!

Replies

• joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it but have seen people doing it and it works. There have been people with platues that got through it with zig zagging their calories.
  • JenOman
    JenOman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm trying that right now. I have been at the same weight for two months, so I just up my calories and am working out harder (and eating my workout calories) and then next week or so I think I will drop my net calories down again.

So frustrating!
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    I literally just posted this same question on my page. I was given the following link for a zig zagging calculator. http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
    In my opinion there is no way I can eat the amount of calories it shows but I am going to give it a try beginning tomorrow! I am setting my calorie amounts in smaller proportions than they gave though. HTH!
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 days into trying this since I basically started on a plateau. I'm just bouncing around the same few pounds. Since starting the zig zag or yoyo I haven't gained but its really too soon to tell. I'm curious how its working for others.

I'm eager for results. I've been working hard for 6 weeks with no real results and I really need into my clothes before school starts. I don't want to be stuck in the same few things like the end of last year. GRRRRRRR!!

I'll come back to see what others have to say.
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    bump
  • jbenton091011
    Options
    bump
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm glad someone else posted this. I've been at the same weight for almost 3 months now and it's very frustrating. For the longest time I've been consuming around 1350-1570 cals and I lost 20 then I found out for my activity level I'm supposed to be consuming 1900 ive been on that for a month but there's no way I can hit that number unless I'm consuming high calorie foods. So I've still been stuck I went away last week and didnt eat much but did a lot of walking so it broke the plateu but temporarily I'm going to attempt to eat that much and see how it goes. I heard another thing that helps is also changing the time you eat and also the foods try giving your body a big shock.
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    Options
    I plateaued for over 5 weeks and once I started zig zagging I have lost 1lb per week for the last 7 weeks. I HIGHLY recommend it. I think it confuses your body to get out of the rut of eating the same calories every day and shakes everything up.
  • Kell888
    Kell888 Posts: 51
    Options
    kit dd you zigzag in the same week with different amoutns different days or did you zigzag by week?