Looking for Whole Food, Plant-Based Friends on MFP

Options
So I have been on this whole food plant-based path--off and on--for a while. But in April of this year, I made the decision to take care of my health (and the planet) by stopping consumption of ALL animal products. I feel good and I am losing weight consistently (about 1 to 1.5 lbs each week).

However, I would love to connect with some other people who follow a whole food, plant-based diet. Is that you?

Replies

• KTRXS
    KTRXS Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yes! Add me! I've been wanting to commit, but have been struggling on and off for several months now.
  • RGonVSH
    RGonVSH Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses and offers to be friends. I am looking forward to talking with you both!
  • Maggie3495
    Maggie3495 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to share in this group
  • jennpinklady
    jennpinklady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Dont forget your potatoes they are high in protein and 9 Essential Amino Acids.
  • crippcrunch
    crippcrunch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd like to connect! Feel free to add me!
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am. Loves to connect.
  • slokey83
    slokey83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with this as well. Add me. I am just starting and on a journey to lose 88 lbs.
  • mamaquist
    mamaquist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you all add me. I don't know how to request friends.
  • shastahun
    shastahun Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been transitioning to a vegan diet. You can add me! Not trying to lose weight, just trying to be more healthy/have more energy to keep up with my little rugrats.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Dont forget your potatoes they are high in protein and 9 Essential Amino Acids.

Potatoes aren't high in protein and in fact don't have an adequate amount of the 9 amino acids so are actually incomplete proteins
  • confused_truffle
    confused_truffle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan as well and would love more friends on MFP! :smile:
  • dancefit2015
    dancefit2015 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am slowly working towards a vegan Whole Foods diet and would love some support from those with a similar life style!
  • brucejei
    brucejei Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm working on going an a plant based diet. Feel reel to add me
  • MarchOFlightlessBirds
    Options
    Add me I'm transitioning to be vegan! I would love to trade recipes
  • irianap2017
    irianap2017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join but am still figuring out this app :)
  • jenfwed
    jenfwed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for 2 years and would love to connect with others. Somehow even cutting out 90% of the processed crap I used to eat and switching to predominantly Whole Foods, I am still morbidly obese. It's very frustrating. Feel free to add me.
  • jlynn1991
    jlynn1991 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a vegetarian for over 7 years just recently decided I wanted to lean more towards vegan (at least most days). But being a poor college student thats basically just rice and beans so far.
  • dfields884
    dfields884 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to the vegan/ whole foods lifestyle & would love to be added as a friend. I am losing weight since I've started 2 weeks ago. I'm currently going through some health issues which probably came from my poor diet over the years. Could really use support.