I want to find ALL my weight loss twins!!

Options
I am looking to friend my weight loss twins. I'm 5'4", 32 yrold woman. I currently weigh181 and I want to lose anywhere from 25 to 35 pounds!! Are you my twin?? Would you like to lose this weight together, and finally get healthy!ď!

Replies

• ohmgetsfit
    ohmgetsfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Close! I'm 37, 5'3, 178
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    5'2 37 182 trying to get to 150
  • crippcrunch
    crippcrunch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'1 33yr 172lbs and goal is a normal BMI (-40lbs). I will do this by unprocessing my diet. AND home workouts, cardio, hiking, swimming, sports x 20-30mins 3-4x wk. Today is my first day back after reaching this goal last year. Then only to let my health and fitness take the back burnner. Well... not any more ladies and gents. I'm going to stopping being hard on myself and start taking accountability for my health and body. I would love to connect with all of you. I'm looking for your positivie energy to help support each other when needed. Please feel free to friend me!
  • snowboardermom
    snowboardermom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Not your twin but maybe your weight loss Aunt! 5'8 196lbs. I'm returning to MFP and I'll help you stay motivated! I'm 49 and need help tracking everyday too! Add me if you want!
  • ElizabethLovesFood
    ElizabethLovesFood Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 31 years old. Starting weight 240 lbs. I'm down to 163, but next goal is 150. Anyone can add me if you'd like. I've found the slower I lose the weight the more likely it is to come off and stay off.
  • Kapoten
    Kapoten Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm a little taller (5'6.5") and a little older (35), but close! Feel free to add me. I'm returning to MFP after a somewhat long hiatus, and I have a similar weight loss goal.
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am looking to friend my weight loss twins. I'm 5'4", 32 yrold woman. I currently weigh181 and I want to lose anywhere from 25 to 35 pounds!! Are you my twin?? Would you like to lose this weight together, and finally get healthy!ď!
    I think we are pretty close. I'm 5"5, 27 years old, and weight 180. I want to lose a lot more weight than what you mentioned, but it is a great goal to get started. I'm looking for someone to talk to daily about my workout, help hold each other accountable, share what's working vs what's not working, etc. please y'all, feel free to add me and send me a message also. Today will be my first day back working out in forever. I'm starting p90x3 so we shall see how this goes !
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    close! im 26, 5'2", 180 lbs (started at 211) and would like to lose 30 lbs
  • champagndrea
    champagndrea Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm close to this!
    SW: 170
    CW: 167 - just starting (again)
    Goal: 130 ish
  • snooky211
    snooky211 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 31 years old. Starting weight 240 lbs. I'm down to 163, but next goal is 150. Anyone can add me if you'd like. I've found the slower I lose the weight the more likely it is to come off and stay off.

That sounds encouraging...!
  • Rachelle1489
    Rachelle1489 Posts: 14 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'd love the extra motivation!

Height: 5'5"
    SW:190
    CW: 184
    GW:145 (or a little less haha)