Hi my name is Cindy

Options
Hello out there. My name is Cindy and I'm 36 years young. I have 3 awesome kids and a wonderful husband. I am new to weight loss but have always been over weight just never have had surport of other and I have never been able to loss weight. I live in a very small town and dont really have chances to meet lots of people. Please add me and I will try to help you on your jounery and you can help me. Good luck all and cant wait to meet some great new friends.:heart:

Replies

• Veggychick
    Veggychick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello Cindy! Welcome! This site is very helpfull and there are many people here to help keep you motivated and on trake with your goal :) Good luck, stay focused and if I can be of any help, let me know!
  • glasgowgirl101
    glasgowgirl101 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Cindy. I'm Rosie, 37 from Glasgow in the UK. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can help each other through our weight loss journeys :smile:
  • CindyWard4u
    CindyWard4u Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    welcome! It is always helpful to have the support of others....especially with health and fitness.
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello welcome!!, You can add me. I would love to go along with you on this weight loss journey.:flowerforyou:
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Friend me also...welcome!!
  • tabogans
    tabogans Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Cindy...I would love to have you as a friend to encourage you on this journey.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cindy!!
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Cindy! I'm also 36 years-young, with 4 little ones at home. Feel free to friend me! The mutual encouragement that goes on at this site is wonderful!
  • MILLYMOLLYMANDYG
    Options
    Hi Cindy,I`ve only just started on here myself and have got a very long way to go,so you can add me if you would like to,we all need all the support we can get and you will certainly get it on here.