Need a new chicken recipe

Options
brucedelaney
brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
Title says it all, I have two boneless, skinless chicken breasts defrosted at home and need some fresh Ideas.

Have it foodies! Any Ideas that are heart healthy are good...

Replies

• jamesysmom
    jamesysmom Posts: 38
    Options
    here is a recipe for banna chicken, ok dont go yuck read on its really good

We use boneless skinless brest for me and the thigh and drumstick for my boyfriend and the kids
    what you do is you take one jar 14 oz just a reg size jar of bananna peppers ( mild) unless you wanna sweat
    put that in a pot on the stove liquid and all then add 4-6 jars of water behind it and also a jar of vinegar and boil it till the chicken is done then remove the chicken from the liquid and place on a baking pan and bake in the oven on about 450 till it starts to brown while you are browning the chicken you can either leave the peppers in or remove them from the liquid and cook about a cup or two of rice ( depends on how many your feeding) just make sure the water to rice ratio is there so you dont have more rice than liquid in the end. Cook the rice till its tender and the rice hasent absorbed all the water . Its not soupy but not dry if you have any questions email me and ill clarify