Looking for Quick, Clean Eating Dinners

Options
adrude
adrude Posts: 3 Member
I need some ideas for really quick clean dinners. By "clean," I mean fresh, unprocessed ingredients. (Fresh veggies & lean meats) Thanks!! :-)

Replies

• tnjaros
    tnjaros Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pinterest is my go- to for all recipes. They have a ton of clean eating ones too. Just search "clean eating" and you will find hundreds!
  • leanneippy
    leanneippy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that tip. I love Pinterest as well and yes that have great healthy recipe ideas and much more
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    cook meat with some lite seasoning; roast veggies and voila...personally, I like some processed ingredients (cheese etc) with my meals
  • bray149
    bray149 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    The grill is your friend! Take any lean meat you want pull it from the fridge throw some blackening seasoning on it(lot of different variations)get it to about room temp and throw it on the grill. You want your grill screaming hot to start 2-3 minutes a side then indirect to cook through. Veggies chop and toss in a little bit of olive oil and a little bit of parmesan and grill away. Zucchini and red peppers is a good grilled veggies combo!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Just cook from scratch...

I get most of my recipes on pinterest, but most of my cooking doesn't involve a recipe...I throw some fish, meat, or poultry on the grill and prepare a variety of vegetables in a variety of ways...at a starch like potato or something and voila...dinner.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    A foreman type grill is a great option too!
  • susanofarrell
    susanofarrell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just made a great vegan dinner. Brown rice, topped with lightly steamed green cabbage, topped with red pepper and firm tofu that were pan 'fried' (with Pam spray). Added a peanut sauce on top (Peanut butter, garlic, red pepper flakes and veggie stock), sprinted with fresh cilantro and a tsp of sunflower seeds. Yum!