Snack-addict!

Options
Hey pals,

I add so many extra calories to my day because I am addicted to snacking at the office when I am bored or stress!

Is anyone else an office snack-addict?

Replies

• clairegetshealthy
    clairegetshealthy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    YES! One of my main downfalls is a particular cracker here in New Zealand that I can't get enough of and I feel so guilty after having them that I fall off the wagon that day/don't want to record what I've done. Snack addiction is a real thing! I'm sure they are designed to stimulate those pleasure spots in your brain that make you hooked.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,436 Member
    Options
    what helped me is I have my snack right after I finish my meals. That way I still enjoy my snacks. If I eat them in between, it just gives me an appetite for more
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Plan ahead your day to include snacking in calorie allotment. So that way you can still snack but stay within your calories.
  • andi545
    andi545 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a grazer it's bloody hard to stop
  • ericawatsonboucher
    ericawatsonboucher Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sigh, chips are my weakness at the end of the day.. while I'm in bed watching movies. I'm trying to convince myself to only eat chips once a day on the weekend. It's a struggle.
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    snacking can be benefitial if its cucumbers with lemon juice or vinegar.....or melt some peanut butter in a small tupperware and drizzle over celery.... **do not use more than 2 tbs or it can be fatty :#