Replies

• britt22191
    britt22191 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Anyone find it hard to date again?
  • glasstacular
    glasstacular Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Been single for about 2 months, and actually dating someone is the very last thing I care to do right now.
  • CVURN76
    CVURN76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been single for 7 mos after 8 year relationship ended. He cheated...go figure.
  • CVURN76
    CVURN76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I thought it would make me feel better knowing that I'm hot and she's not..
    Not so much.
  • TsitoB
    TsitoB Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    CVURN76 wrote: »
    I thought it would make me feel better knowing that I'm hot and she's not..
    Not so much.

It's not always about physical attraction.

Regardless, sorry that you went through that. How are you doing?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    It gets a little lonely sometimes but it's fine. I'm free!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I love being single. It does get lonely sometimes, but its much better than being in a relationship and lonely. I don't appreciate very many people's company, I actually resent it.

I hate "dating". I'll go out with people occasionally, a casual thing, but it usually just confirms why I love my single life.
  • TsitoB
    TsitoB Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I have been single for about two years. Only ever been in relationships that lasted between 1-2 years. Never ended well.

I think that I get too lost in ideals and quickly lose hope in the possibility of a real relationship. Just working on living a healthier life and completing my two bachelor's degrees. This is actually the only day that I have even interacted on a forum or social media in a while.

And I hope that you get back to it too, OP.
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I love being single. It does get lonely sometimes, but its much better than being in a relationship and lonely. I don't appreciate very many people's company, I actually resent it.

I hate "dating". I'll go out with people occasionally, a casual thing, but it usually just confirms why I love my single life.

Incredibly relatable!