Starting 30 day shred today wish me luck

Options
Going to see if I can do it for 30 days straight.

Replies

• Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good l luck hope level 1 went well!
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout! She will make you SWEAT. Stay with it and you'll be very pleased with the results!
  • Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good luck! How did you get on? I might join you tomorrow...will also try to do it 30 days consecutively. I shall report back to you on here when I've done it. I have only ever managed 9 days!!
  • jcdulos1
    jcdulos1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nads36 wrote: »
    Good luck! How did you get on? I might join you tomorrow...will also try to do it 30 days consecutively. I shall report back to you on here when I've done it. I have only ever managed 9 days!!

Went well. I've been doing it on and off for a while but really going for it and changing diet habits too. Good luck. Keep me posted too. Today was Day 2 of level 1. Doing each level for 10 days. Switched to working out in the mornings now to get it out of the way lol.
  • courtmitch88
    courtmitch88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started Day 1 of Level 1 today. Boy am I out of shape ;) gonna try my hardest to do all 30 days
  • jcdulos1
    jcdulos1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. The first step is always the hardest I hear. It is true around days 5 or 6 your cardio gets better. I'm 3 for 3 so far. What stinks is I'll be out of town for the weekend.
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I've just finished day 2 of level 1. I think it felt easier today than yesterday but I'm looking forward to day 5/6 when it's a noticeable difference! I am so out of shape!
  • miriamT86
    miriamT86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30ds I have done it in the past and I hate the cardio in level two it is killer...I am dreading it..I am on my last day of level 1...also everytime I have done 30ds in the past, (its been my go to for a decade) I have seen better results when I don't take rest days. I am not saying that is a good idea but if I take a break even for a day - one day turns into two and two turns into three and before u know it im watching Netflix eating chips.....I think the biggest thing for me with this workout is I always measure and that is where I see all the changes, the scale doesn't really budge and that blow, but my pants fit loose....this is a tried and true workout and I am trying to stay motivated
  • Mummytofitmummy
    Mummytofitmummy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2. Did 12 days straight but my muscles were hurting a lot so took one day off which I didn't plan bit got straight back into it the next day. Anita style though for most.