Day 4+ Shredders.. Time to check in!

Options
Hope everyone is "shredding along"... keep it moving!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete!! It's funny, I'm finding things difficult now that I found easier on day 1, like the dumbbell rows...I wonder if it is because my form is improving?

Hope everyone else is doing well xx Bring it on, we're almost halfway through level 1!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

day 4 done. My calf (I dont know if it is the muscle or tendon) snapped yesterday, not for the first time and it is very very frustrating for me..... anyhow not possible to do any of jillians regular cardio so i took my weights up to the attic where i keep my bike on a home trainer and i used that instead.

It was fantastic!!!!my heart rate got up to higher than days 1 2 and 3 and stayed there!!! I also had to modify the lunges out to the side (impossible) and also the one leg in front of the other lunges when my right leg was at the back, swapped them both for squats. punches whilst on the bike was...... wobbly lol!

the killer for me today was the squats where you lift the weights to your eyes WOWZA that hurt!!!!!!!!!! i was quite pathetic lol i think i may just take up the smaller weight and use those for that one exercise tomorrow.

good luck for day 5, I do hope we all keep on with this i feel really optimistic about it, i think it is going to have great results and i f i can get back to running one day soon i will be a happy bunny! bring it on jillian!!!!!! :)
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 2.5 (the .5 was I did a trial day on Tuesday), but can I jump in here anyways?

Good workout, the shoulder raises are a little hard for me, I've always had weak shoulders. It kicked my butt a little more today, I think because I mowed for a hour before starting (I figured I was already sweaty so I might as well get it over!)

Everyone have a good day!
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    Day 4 COMPLETE! Harder than I expected... but finished! Cleo, nice motifications- what a great idea with the bike!!!

And by the way... everyones welcome!
  • Melanie858
    Melanie858 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 4 completed today!! It's getting a bit easier now!
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    struggled with day 4 -starting to dread the strength bits coming round! Have had a pain in side of neck and achilles ever since which is probabl;y a sign of me doing things wrong!!
    We're away fro a couple of days now so I'll see you all again on day 7. Keep at it (though suspect we'll all be decrepit by the end of it!!!!!)