HUGE Milestone for me today!

Options
beckyinma
beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
First NSV I felt good enough about to post on this board. it's taken me 10 weeks since I started C25K.

I DID IT!!!!!! OMG!!! This is a monumental occasion. Today I COMPLETED Week5Day3 of Couch to 5K, a solid 20 minute jog, after failing it on Tuesday... And to make it feel even better, I made it 22 minutes to make up for the 2 stops I had to make on Tuesday... 22 Minutes, NO breaks, NO hands on the side bars, NO peeking at the timer...WOOOHOOOOOO

Replies

• arh0117
    arh0117 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I remember when I did that day and I felt so accomplished when I was done! It is definitely a great feeling!! Good for you!!! Now get out there and run your heart out!! ;)
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WOW, that is a big WOW, awesome job!! I can't even run 2 minutes to save my life...I run 2, walk 2, run 1, walk 2, that is my accomplishment, LOL!! Run Forest Run :laugh: keep it up!!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    HIGH FIVE.....CONGRATS!!!

i started the c25k june 1 tomorrow is my last week my last run and i will have completed it so i know how you feel, keep it up and you will ace it too.
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    Wow! Great accomplishment! Congrats!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Congratulations to you! I'm at Week 2 Day 2 and love it so far! It will be amazing to be able to run 20 minutes straight! :) Thanks for the motivation.
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    That's a huge accomplishment! Good for you!!!
  • Shannibal
    Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful accomplishment! Thank you for sharing :)
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Frannswaz
    Frannswaz Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You smashed it !! :happy: for you!
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    congrats.....I am starting that program today.....
  • anave285
    anave285 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    What a HUGE milestone! You deserve to celebrate.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!