Friend

Options
Hey y'all. Gave birth three months ago, looking to try and get back into shape. Looking for an accountability partner. Someone that will actually stick with me, and help, encourage, and motivate me. I would like someone I can talk to, message, or text daily. Anyone interested?!

Replies

• rickyoliveras77
    rickyoliveras77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm your huckleberry lol
  • Puzzl3dunicorn
    Puzzl3dunicorn Posts: 30 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I started my fitness and weight loss journey when I was three months pp too :) I'll add you
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I started my fitness and weight loss journey when I was three months pp too :) I'll add you
    Awesome! Did it take forever for you to feel comfortable again?
  • Puzzl3dunicorn
    Puzzl3dunicorn Posts: 30 Member
    Options

swebb4209 wrote: »
    I started feeling better almost immediately actually because I was finally getting smaller and not bigger lol. I'm now a little over 7 months pp and have lost about 40lbs and am under my prepregnancy weight
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    swebb4209 wrote: »
    I started feeling better almost immediately actually because I was finally getting smaller and not bigger lol. I'm now a little over 7 months pp and have lost about 40lbs and am under my prepregnancy weight

That is amaZing. I have about ten lbs left of pregnancy weight, but I had already started losing weight when I found out I was pregnant
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Joy mum of 3 I almost got to target then became ill (fibromyalgia) and regained some. I'm now back on track and would love to support you.