Female friends for motivation/support

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking for some accountability friends for motivation and support. I lost 40 pounds using MFP 4-5 years ago, and unfortunately over time have put it all back on and then some. I'm looking to lose around 50 pounds and keep it off for good. I'm 30 y/o, plan to work out 3 times a week, and my calorie goal is 1,200/day. Please feel free to add me (even if you don't have similar goals). Let's motivate each other! :D

Replies

• BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on a 1200-1400 calorie a day diet with an open diary.
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Done! :)
  • veganwater
    veganwater Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need those too! My goals are 1000-1100 a day (I'm very short) and also need to lose about 40lbs! I lost about 70 lbs a couple of years ago using MFP and kept it off for two years... Then depression, anxiety, and having my military husband come back from a 3yr deployment threw a wrench in my eating and exercising habits. We are both working out together now but I love having female motivational support!
  • shuffman86
    shuffman86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am on the 1200 calorie a day also. I want to work out 5 days but the motivation is needed! Good luck on your journey!