Chuck e cheese giant warm cookie

Options
Chadxx
Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
Does anybody know what the real calories are for one of these? According to their nutritional info, it is only 424 calories but after seeing it, there is no way in hell.

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I just looked at a pic and are you going by slice or have lost your mind and thought it was for the whole thing? :p
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    heh, I just looked at the menu. It lists it as 53 calories a slice. WTF kind of sorcery do they think they have going on there?
  • Chadxx
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I just looked at a pic and are you going by slice or have lost your mind and thought it was for the whole thing? :p

It is supposed to be for the whole thing. It is supposed to be 53 calories per slice. They list it as that on their website and in the store but there is no way.
  • Chadxx
    Options
    Frankly, that looks like when I've taken a pack of dough like this one (https://www.verybestbaking.com/products/10127/tollhouse/nestle-toll-house-refrigerated-chocolate-chip-cookie-bar-dough/) and mushed it into a pizza pan. I'd credit yourself for a package of cookie dough. I think that's the best you can do. I agree there's no way that's 53 calories a slice.

This is much more in line with what I would expect. Fortunately, I knew better than to eat the whole thing, plus I still had a bunch of calories left, so I am good there just amazed they list it as that. I figured it was a typo that didn't get caught and that 53 should be 153 or 253. It is about the thickness of a typical cookie and slightly larger than than their personal pizzas which are pretty small.