Lets see who inspires you! :D

Options
Alright, one of my fav posts to do periodically! (deleted my old account)

Post your motivational picture! Can be anything :] I want to see WHO and WHAT inspires you!

If you dont know how:
save a pic to photobucket. Then copy the IMG code. when you copy and paste the code change the front and end of the code from IMG to img :]

Here is one of mine :]

AshleyHorner2.jpg

Replies

• QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My inspiration is the picture on my profile her name is Earnestine Shepards (she's the worlds oldest champion black body builder.She started out at the age of 58 years olds and now in this picture she's 75 years old
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Wow! that is an interesting story :] ill have to look that up! Very unique inspiration :]
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My inspiration for my first goal is Josh Groban... I am going to see him Oct 29th and want to look better than I do now! (I know this is not the best pic of Josh, but this is what I imagine him looking like if he read this post. LOL )
    Options
    here is another :]

KerriHayes.jpg
  • slapshotz07
    Options
    Don_Kanonji-1-.jpg
    290px-Don_Kanonji_Mugshot_Red-1.png

My inspiration is Mr. Don Kanonji. If you don't know who he is, he's the best cast member of the hit anime series Bleach. Don Kanonji is a strong, brave, entertaining warrior with many great leadership qualities and skills. Not to mention he has a sense of humor unlike any person around. I strive everyday to be just like my idol and inspiration. Don Kanonji
    Options
    Don Kanonji?!?! Obviously Kon is superior. Such an amazing figure and so cute! Such a cute character. Fearless, strong, and an important role and an AMAZING backpack. Don Kanonji cannot possibly compare to that.

kon.gif

To Kon, the useful character. :] *hmmmmm*
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Options

very nice!
  • kokomarie
    kokomarie Posts: 20
    Options
    Same, she has such an amazing body >_<
  • Written0318
    Options
    I am motivated to have the health love of the singer Mya - I know she's small! But as of now, I'm smaller then her, plus she has KILLER legs!

Mya-1.jpg
  • piezoeyjune
    piezoeyjune Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    here is another :]

KerriHayes.jpg

Holy God! I want to look like that... never'll happen but, wow. She is gorgeous! Can I borrow that pic?
    Options
    of course!! i got that off of simply shredded or something like that xD