30 days on a low carb diet

Options
Today is day 30 of my low-carb diet. Even though I can't seem to get the carbs down as low as I think they should be, I have had pretty good success. I'm down 4" in my waist, 1" in the belly area, 2-1/2" in hips and 1" in my thigh. I don't own a scale, so I'm not sure if I've lost and pounds or not. I have been able to get into some pants/shorts I haven't been able to wear in years though! I'll take that!

Replies

• heathertaylorrr
    heathertaylorrr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How low is your low carb diet? I've been looking into keto, which is 20g-30g a day. It seems super hard!
  • RockinLowCarbs
    RockinLowCarbs Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Also interested to know how many carbs per day? I started off easily doing under 40 but today was my highest at 59.. have read of the carb creep! Guess ill have to start being a bit more careful. Currently have not had a kitchen for a week and still a few more days to go so that has made meal prep difficult.
    Anyway 3kg down in less than 2 weeks so pretty happy so far. This is the only time ive ever lost weight so was shocked to see scales go down.. its all about the carbs!!