Has anyone tried Mio Liquid Water Enhancer?

Options
Being originally from North Carolina I'm a big fan of sweet tea so I used to always hit up Chik-Fil-A or McDonalds to get my fix! I eventually gave that habit up 6 months ago when I started training & dieting...BUT thanks to Mio Liquid, I can pretty much enjoy it again without taxing my body with all that sugar! They got other flavors but the sweet tea is my fav :drinker: bottoms up! :drinker:
Has anyone else tried it??

Replies

• blessed9993
    blessed9993 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes, and I didn't like it or like how much it cost.
  • angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I have and i LOVE the sweet tea. I have also tried mango peach which was pretty decent. My 7 year old son loves it too :-)
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners, but my husband LOVES it! He has 4 flavors in the cabinet right now
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Love it. Like you, I was addicted to McD's sweet tea but I didn't like that my weight went up on the scale as a result of it. I know it has the artificial stuff in it, but I still drink it...in moderation.
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    I have and I liked it! :flowerforyou:
  • ACF2
    ACF2 Posts: 51
    Options
    greatest stuff ever made-all of em!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the stuff, and I dilute it so it lasts WAY longer than 24 servings. Unless of coarse my kids get ahold of the jug...
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yes, I LOVE it! So does my 2 year old son, HAHA! We use it ALL time! Great stuff!
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have tried all the flavors and I am not a fan of the after taste.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    love the berry-pom one
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Bought it when I had coupons and think it is really good, but I think it's too expensive full price.
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Love all the flavors; I'm now drinking close to 3x the water I was before
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    I like the Mango Peach and Fruit Punch flavors.
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    I have not but my favorite way to drink water is with lemon and cucumbers; its so refreshing especially here in Miami where its so hot and humid all the freaking time!
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    I love mc ds sweet tea but I like my water plain
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I got the worst migraines from that crap. :(
  • TooFit2Quit
    Options
    I like the peach mango flave
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love it! Berry Pomegranate, Sweet Tea, and Strawberry Watermelon are my favs!
  • newmrs2009
    Options
    Love the Mio Berry Pomegranate, it is my favorite. I like that you can have a little or a lot. I also did the math and is is no more expensive that the other drink mixes in my area.
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Using it right now. What I like about it is I could just use a tiny squirt because I like it real light.