FROM FLAB 2 FAB (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• msmonique0919
    Options
    Here is the From Flab 2 Fab Official Team!

msmonique0919
    monkeyhugger
    heatherlee33
    Flodanna
    shananagins2468
    kapeluza
    fitmommy2012
    FL_Nettie
    cindy0716
    AnaBananaChan
    cutelashawn
    OnlyGodCan
    vemaddox
    ivygirl328
    misskeke86
    emswanson
    MoonChild_69
    tarabear88
    kristy0123
    CarmenSox
    lcoulter23

Welcome to our team! You may have wanted to be on another team, but everything happens for a reason! So make that other team PAY! LMBO We will have a great time!

Please begin setting your goals for August and please take your measurements. Measurements can serve as motivation, just in case the scale decides to do its own thing! LOLOL I will be in touch and remember...let's enjoy ourselves as we embrace the journey from being Flabulous to Fabulous!

P.S. If there is anyone here that is not on the list...my sincerest apologies, as I was recruiting along with Gary and we ended up with too many people. I truly apologize.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Is this group closed cause I may have another member for you if not?
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    Wooohoo...Im in the group...Curvettes you goint DOWNNNNNN!!!
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Toya aka PrettyPRpro. Today marks my 2nd day on MyFitnessPal! I can't wait to get started!!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Yep, it's closed.
    Is this group closed cause I may have another member for you if not?
  • G0dsP3n
    G0dsP3n Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I"M CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! It says your group is closed.....:cry:
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options

WHATEVER, YALL ABOUT TO KICK ROCKS!!! LOL
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    LOL I seriously love this!!!! Ima be a silent motivator on this team too LOL

NIKKI YOU BETTER NOT PULL A LASHAWN AND JOIN THE OTHER TEAM!!!!

AND IF YOU DO I AM COMING TO CALI AND TAKING YOUR CURVETTES TSHIRT LOL
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Glad to be part of the team!!!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Absolutely GLAD to have you!
    Glad to be part of the team!!!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

msmonique0919
    monkeyhugger
    heatherlee33
    Flodanna
    shananagins2468
    kapeluza
    fitmommy2012
    FL_Nettie
    cindy0716
    AnaBananaChan
    cutelashawn
    OnlyGodCan
    vemaddox
    ivygirl328
    misskeke86
    emswanson
    MoonChild_69
    tarabear88
    kristy0123
    CarmenSox
    lcoulter23

Welcome to our team! You may have wanted to be on another team, but everything happens for a reason! So make that other team PAY! LMBO We will have a great time!

Please begin setting your goals for August and please take your measurements. Measurements can serve as motivation, just in case the scale decides to do its own thing! LOLOL I will be in touch and remember...let's enjoy ourselves as we embrace the journey from being Flabulous to Fabulous!

P.S. If there is anyone here that is not on the list...my sincerest apologies, as I was recruiting along with Gary and we ended up with too many people. I truly apologize.

WOW! What a group! :happy: I'm happy to be a part of it and ready to lose weight and slim down!!! Lets kick butt! I will take my measurments and weigh myself on Sunday morning (that will be a week from my last weigh in) and I will post them then!

When will we know what challenges we have ? Also, do you want us to share our goals ?
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Measurements are for your own keeping, just in case you need some motivation. They can show you muscular development just in case the scale goes in the wrong direction! LOLOL You can share your goals with everyone if you would like or you can inbox me. I plan to use them as a motivational tool. Further information regarding challenges will be coming soon...as soon as I hear from Gary then I am on it. Glad to have you all...let's do this!

msmonique0919
    monkeyhugger
    heatherlee33
    Flodanna
    shananagins2468
    kapeluza
    fitmommy2012
    FL_Nettie
    cindy0716
    AnaBananaChan
    cutelashawn
    OnlyGodCan
    vemaddox
    ivygirl328
    misskeke86
    emswanson
    MoonChild_69
    tarabear88
    kristy0123
    CarmenSox
    lcoulter23

WOW! What a group! :happy: I'm happy to be a part of it and ready to lose weight and slim down!!! Lets kick butt! I will take my measurments and weigh myself on Sunday morning (that will be a week from my last weigh in) and I will post them then!

When will we know what challenges we have ? Also, do you want us to share our goals ?
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    yay! glad to be part of the team!
  • MoonChild_69
    MoonChild_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start! I'll send in my weight this weekend as well. Keep us posted, Mo! :smile:
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options

Hell yea they goin downnnnnnnnnnn.....
  • PhatChic1186
    PhatChic1186 Posts: 173
    Options
    Can everyone on team Flab 2 Fab add me please..I will try to make sure I have everyone added by tomorrow...We have an awesome group here and we got this in the bag...
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Hey everyone so excited to be on the team!!! We are going to kick some booty!!! I am introducing myself... I'm 40 (and fabulous) I have 3 teenage boys and one 11yr old girl and I have been married to my sweetie for the last 18+ years...also I am a recent cancer SURVIVOR and have spent the last 2yrs getting healthy again after treatment...I am only a few pounds from my goal but am thinking I need another goal (see my profile 4 added goals)...I just started jogging and love it so far, I have been a walker most of my life since 16...so it's not like I am totally new to exercise...I also did tae-bo for awhile... Anyhoodles nice to be part of the team!
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Alright ladies! Our group has been compiled. We also have a few members who will be with us for support. I will be starting a new forum and I want everyone to at least bump so that you can stay in tune with us. While the physical and point part of the challenge starts on Monday, August 1st, there are a few things that I need from you. So, check out the new forum for detail. We will be using the new forum all month long (unless we decide that it's too congested). It's time to get this done.
  • prettyprpro
    Options
    I am a silent member of this group!! Shhh!!!
  • prettyprpro
    Options
    Alright ladies! Our group has been compiled. We also have a few members who will be with us for support. I will be starting a new forum and I want everyone to at least bump so that you can stay in tune with us. While the physical and point part of the challenge starts on Monday, August 1st, there are a few things that I need from you. So, check out the new forum for detail. We will be using the new forum all month long (unless we decide that it's too congested). It's time to get this done.

Monique, where is the new forum??