anyone else feel like they stumbled upon a bbw pick up site???

Options
tracyroush1277
tracyroush1277 Posts: 25 Member
lol. just asking. :D

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    it's been that since 2005
  • tracyroush1277
    Options
    oh really????. lol good to know i can take care of my health quests and relationship goals simultaneously
  • tracyroush1277
    Options
    I have no idea what you could possibly be talking about

i must be delusional
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Especially when reading about "BBG".
  • tracyroush1277
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »

bbg is a new term for me....is it the bbw equivalent for men?
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options

Nah, it's short for "Bikini Body Guide", an exercise program from someone named Kayla Itsines. I'm often tempted to reply to "BBG" threads by asking if they meant "Big Beautiful Girls". But that would be uncharitable.
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    oh really????. lol good to know i can take care of my health quests and relationship goals simultaneously

This makes me wonder how many messages you receive on a daily basis.
  • tracyroush1277
    Options

Nah, it's short for "Bikini Body Guide", an exercise program from someone named Kayla Itsines. I'm often tempted to reply to "BBG" threads by asking if they meant "Big Beautiful Girls". But that would be uncharitable.

lmao
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What site is that? OP, it would be helpful to say which site you mean.
  • tracyroush1277
    Options
    veezybell wrote: »

This makes me wonder how many messages you receive on a daily basis.

well considering i've not even been here 24 hrs yet and this is my impression....lol....its a lot
  • tracyroush1277
    Options
    What on earth is a bbw?

its a term men use for larger women they find attractive ...it means big beautful woman. i have been referred to as that throughout my adult life (tho not on a fitness site. i am here to change that, but it feels like i'm on a dating site
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I was so confused. I was under the impression that BBW means big black woman. I was wondering what category you must have been viewing. Lol Even as big beautoful woman, i still dont see it. Dont really look for it either, tho.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    What on earth is a bbw?

its a term men use for larger women they find attractive ...it means big beautful woman. i have been referred to as that throughout my adult life (tho not on a fitness site. i am here to change that, but it feels like i'm on a dating site

When I get inappropriate messages, I tell them I'm here to use this as a fitness site (I know, big shocker huh?) Try PoF... it's free and it is a dating site. That usually gets people a little pissed, but gets my point across. And I, too, am a BBW... for now...
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    What on earth is a bbw?

I'm glad you asked because I was lost.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What on earth is a bbw?

This isn't a dating site, this is a fitness site. I've heard posting progress photos in the selfie thread helps establish fitness related goals. This might help reinforce the fitness aspect to other members.
  • tracyroush1277
    Options
    What on earth is a bbw?

When I get inappropriate messages, I tell them I'm here to use this as a fitness site (I know, big shocker huh?) Try PoF... it's free and it is a dating site. That usually gets people a little pissed, but gets my point across. And I, too, am a BBW... for now...

yeah. i used pof in my dating years and yep. it's how this feels already. no one has been totally gross yet...lol.... i've already met some nice people, both men and women. i'm recently separated and really am here to get myself back in good health after a long 3 years in what many would consider an abusive marriage. as is the case with most people of any gender mild flirting is fun, but some people don't know where that line is. i'm here to change that bbw status as well. best of luck to you.
  • tracyroush1277
    Options
    i posted this to see if any other women were having the same feeling. i just made my account and bam....inbox full of messages not EVEN REMOTELY related to weight loss or fitness. i found it partly amusing, partly confusing