Vacation countdown!!!!

Options
lizziebeth1028
lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
At work and 2 hours away from vacation!! I'm heading to Cleveland tonight to visit my son and daughter in law. Can't wait to getaway! Anyway -

JUST FOR FUN - WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR LAST VACATION????

Replies

• chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    chicago!!! to see the bears kick green bays butt on MNF!! im heading back in 6wks!! CANT WAIT!!:bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since real vacation but I do weekend getaways at least 2-3 times a year.

My countdown for a 7 day carribean cruise coming up is........ drum roll..........

45 DAYS!!!!!
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Mallorca last week.
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    Technically Florida, but I just got back from Kentucky and am heading back up there in 14 days!!! Going to see my man and bring him home!!!
  • lizziebeth1028
    Options
    chicago!!! to see the bears kick green bays butt on MNF!! im heading back in 6wks!! CANT WAIT!!:bigsmile:

I live in Chicago! It's a great city!!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    New york to visit my family. I live in California. I'm going on a long "vacation" in 2 months though. I'm going to try and stay abroad 1.5 years, and travel to Japan, China, and South Korea.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Jamaica was my last vacation. I'm heading to Chicago in about a week to see SO. I'm excited... I love Chicago!
  • lizziebeth1028
    Options
    Jamaica was my last vacation. I'm heading to Chicago in about a week to see SO. I'm excited... I love Chicago!

Yes! Chicago my home town!!!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    he's in Chicago?? Holy long distance, batman!! :noway:

My last vacay was ilast month to Myrtle Beach SC, aka South Pittsburgh :laugh:
  • HealthyBabe74
    HealthyBabe74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just got back from OBX. I wish I was back there! I miss the ocean, the sand, and the food.