I'd love tons of new friends to keep me motivated! ☺️

Options
I'm just now getting back on here after a hiatus and I'm bigger than I've ever been! I don't dislike my body, but I'm starting to feel the negative health effects of being bigger than my stature should be :( I've had plantar fascitiis for around a year now and it's terrible pain walking first thing in the morning, my back hurts sometimes, I get out of breath walking too quickly up the stairs (stairclimber used to be my favorite stationary machine too!), and I'm getting fatigued a lot quicker. I'm only 27 and generally healthy I shouldn't be feeling all this yet! I would love anyone and everyone that's serious about getting healthy to add me so we can support eachother and even feel alittle bit of healthy competition to strive to be better and stay focused and dedicated:)

Replies

• schtump
    schtump Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, add me if you like.
  • Mads7878
    Mads7878 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yep add me if you like im up for a challenge!
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you're interested. Just getting started again after regaining most of what I'd lost originally.
  • Gram1959
    Gram1959 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you like. I need motivation too.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Glad you made it back. I am on a 128 day streak with 27 pounds down after being gone for 4 1/2 years and gaining 70 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • terryh82
    terryh82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yep me too, need motivation on tough days (weekends!!!)
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    U can add me
  • mcspeight
    mcspeight Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....had an almost 50lb weight lost only to gain back 45....had my gallbladder out last week....and after a week of clear fluids and i was down 16lbs....im a bit motivated to keep the weight off and get back on track....anyone feel free to add me! I think anyone and everyone can use a bit a motivation and accountability :smiley:
  • imeuge
    imeuge Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a daily user and happy to provide support for everyone who adds me. I'm on 235 day streak at the moment and have lost 11kg in one year! We can all do it with each other's support!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me.... Super active here.....open diary.....
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have an open diary to friends and I am active on here!
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Girl, I hear ya. Anyone can add me. Down 77 and could use more motivation to keep me going to the end
  • nicolegagnon3517
    nicolegagnon3517 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Could use motivation ;) starting my journey to lose 50-60lbs feel free to add
  • Helen1963Stewy
    Helen1963Stewy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • pinkribbon423
    pinkribbon423 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too! Add me
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I hear you on the foot and back pain! Always looking to share thoughts and motivation here.
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ow! I've had that problem with my feet. They'd barely touch the floor & the pain would be excruciating! Good on you for deciding enough is enough. Your welcome to add me for extra support. :-)
  • lexington88
    lexington88 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Moved to a foreign country, ate better, got active, lost almost 4 stone (about 56 pounds) in two years, moved back to the UK, slowly put on weight - had a bit of a health kick in between where I lost 14 pounds again - but now I'm the biggest I've ever been, and I'm noticing the same health issues as you. I'm losing breath quicker, my calves are in agony after an extended walk, my joints ache, and all that fun stuff.

I'd love to add you but I'm not sure how! So you may need to add me. We can support each other as we get back to our healthy best.
  • Kelly016mfp
    Kelly016mfp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. Hope you don't mind but I've added you all too. I really need some support and motivation. Anyone else feel free to add me. 42lbs to make dissapear.
  • Sunshine6909
    Sunshine6909 Posts: 108 Member
    Options

I'd love to add you but I'm not sure how! So you may need to add me.

To add someone/send a request... click on the blue username and again on the next screen. From there you can send a message / send friend request. :-)