Struggling to maintain clean diet :(

Options
I do really well for a week then go back to eating rubbish again. Why is it so difficult to maintian a diet :(

Replies

• xoxoniesha
    xoxoniesha Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Do you enjoy the foods you eat while eating clean? I find that when I am not enjoying the foods I eat I tend to eat very poorly after a while.
  • bassi1978
    bassi1978 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy clean eating. I just seem to let it slip back to rubbish food, i keep blaming it on the odd hours i work but think i am sometimes just using that as an excuse lol
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    What do you consider rubbish food? Are you being unnecessarily restrictive? :grey_question:
  • joseccastaneda
    joseccastaneda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Maybe the clean eating aspect of your diet is not something you are going to be able to do for ever. The most successful diet is one which you can continue indefinitely. I make smarter choices, include more fruits and vegetables, but eat the things i did before. I've been successful so far and it works for me.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    What is your definition of "clean eating"?
  • bassi1978
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments. Some good some bad but good to have some insights :)
  • bassi1978
    Options
    They are about right, i do put everything in my diary i eat. Need to have a good look at my eating habits and start looking at eating more food. Since starting to put things into my diary it as shown me how poor i am actually doing eating wise.
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I eat unlimited junk and sweets once a week. It's a must for me and it's crucial to stick with my diet. I can't speak for all but it's the best way in the long run for me