Divorcing my gut

Options
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and am loving it so far. I have never been very active and never made the best food choices. I am what you call a "bad" vegetarian because I can't seem to stay away from bread.... and cheese.... I am not overweight but I defiantly have been gaining a few pounds a year as I get older. I recently got married and moved to San Diego were EVERYONE seems to be in great shape and super active which inspired me. I joined a gym about a month ago with a friend and have been trying me best to eat well and exercise on a regular basis.

I am hoping to actually follow through with my goal of losing 15 lbs. I am known to be on a diet all the time (but I never stick to them ) so this time I am serious! I have lost 4 lbs in one month (which seems slow but I am proud that it is coming off in a healthy way)

Wish me luck!

Replies

• AnAntInSpace
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Heyyy fellow veggie ;)
  • Veggychick
    Veggychick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! How long have you been working at getting in shape?? Are you vegetarian :)!
  • AnAntInSpace
    Options
    A couple of years ago I lost 2 stone and I were so happy with my body, but I gradually regained it :/

So now I've made the decision to lose it again :D And yesss been vegetarian almost 10 years!!! How long have you been? x
  • Veggychick
    Veggychick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I have been vegetarian about the same :) It is easy to have weight slowly kreep up on you. But it is not impossible to lose it! My problem as a vegetarian is with the bread and cheese! I just can't say no to it hah ... so that is why I gained the weight I don't want. I hope that after being a "healthy" vegetarian I can get in better shape.