THREE PANT SIZES SMALLER!

Options
gabrielled
gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
I just want to say, I bought jeans THREE sizes smaller today. I got all teary-eyed in the dressing room. I haven't been this size for around 8 years. My husband has been losing with me, and actually felt guilty getting smaller jeans, until I convinced him. THEN, leaving the store, we saw an old friend. I bragged about how much hubby had lost, and she said, "WOW, I was just noticing," but when hubby said I had lost a ton too, she said, "oh. that's great." I am three pant sizes smaller, and she says, "oh, that's great." Oh well. I am happy in my jeans. And I will just be happy for me, FOR HER. I am wearing my new jeans to work on Tuesday (denim day). So there. I am half way to goal. :happy:

Replies

• gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I just want to say, I bought jeans THREE sizes smaller today. I got all teary-eyed in the dressing room. I haven't been this size for around 8 years. My husband has been losing with me, and actually felt guilty getting smaller jeans, until I convinced him. THEN, leaving the store, we saw an old friend. I bragged about how much hubby had lost, and she said, "WOW, I was just noticing," but when hubby said I had lost a ton too, she said, "oh. that's great." I am three pant sizes smaller, and she says, "oh, that's great." Oh well. I am happy in my jeans. And I will just be happy for me, FOR HER. I am wearing my new jeans to work on Tuesday (denim day). So there. I am half way to goal. :happy:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:

Good for you, Some people just can't be happy for others, forget about that friends reaction.
  • SThayer
    SThayer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    congratulations! And don't worry about anyone else noticing anything.... if you can look in the mirror and smile back at yourself for how you feel about yourself and your accomplishments; that's all that matters. I'm proud for you!!!!!

Remember - it's all about you right now. :-)

Sheila
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    ylsuper.gif

GREAT JOB. LOVE TO HEAR IT.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know JUST how you feel about that lady not even noticing your weightloss!
    My step daughter came for a visit, and we hadn't seen her in the two months I've been losing on this site (14 lbs. so far!) and she never even said one word about it!
    I know that 14 pounds isn't a ton, but hey, everyone at my work, who see me every day, has been complimenting me left and right. So I figured for sure my step daughter would say SOMETHING! But, just like what happened to you, NOTHING!
    Oh well, you feel great, same as I do, so that's really all that matters in the long run!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hells yes!

So, when can I get a modeling picture autographed by you? Awesome, I'm so happy for you, enjoy denim day, I know youll enjoy them every week now!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ecabrera
    ecabrera Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your old friend's comment, was probably more about her than about you. You'll walk a little prouder on Tues. knowing the jeans look great. How wonderful that both you and hubby are losing weight together. Congratulations, enjoy your success!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!!! Congratulations on such a big achievement!!!
  • Heatmiser
    Heatmiser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you:drinker: Keep up the great work. I would much rather measure my sucess by getting new clothers that what the scale says. Can't wait to buy new smaller jeans too.:smile:
  • AngelicDevil80
    AngelicDevil80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed that when I lose a lot of weight most people close to me tell me I did great and notice before I do, but once I notice Im down some sizes and I tell someone, unless they are good friends they say the same things your friend said. Dont let it bother you. As long as you know your getting to your goal and you feel better who cares what anyone says :drinker: Congrats on going down 3 sizes!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Great news!!!
    Keep up the good work!

Kim
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Great job! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • stellawest82
    stellawest82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Shes obviously jealous!! Congrats!!
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Necro threeead
  • MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    tumblr_macy387AnQ1ql3xqqo1_500.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!