Supportive girl group! (20-25 years old)

Options
I'm a 22 year old looking for other girls my age who want to be motivational friends. I'm 5'10 looking to lose about 50 pounds. If your goals are similar to mine please add me! Let's help each other out :)

Replies

• MsWendyDarling
    MsWendyDarling Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'6", and want to lose at least 40 lbs! Everyone feel free to add me. ☺
  • salghazali1
    salghazali1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and want to lose 25 pounds! Add me I definitely need motivation and support group!!

Best of luck all
  • liljensta
    liljensta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose that final 5 pounds! Feel free to add me :)
  • eJane13
    eJane13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 25, 5'1" and trying to lose at least 30 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • nataliejoseph101
    nataliejoseph101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 21 5'5 and looking to lose 50 pounds . I need as much motivation as possible
  • Nmarine1996
    Nmarine1996 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and 5'8. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • meg_mindbody
    meg_mindbody Posts: 23 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose 10-15lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • natashab61
    natashab61 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 23 looking to lose about 50 lbs! Please add me!
  • HaleighSmith2015
    HaleighSmith2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'1" and wanting to lose 20-30 pounds. I've never posted before! Please add me!
  • DarleneOnTrack
    DarleneOnTrack Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 24, 4'11" and need to lose 25 more pounds. So far I have lost 40lbs. I would love extra support and motivation. Add me if you all want :) I make my diary viewable to my friends, I always love critic on what I have eaten or where you think there might be suggestions as well :)
  • shawnamariexo
    shawnamariexo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'3 and I need to lose about 50 pounds! I have an amazing support system! But could use more girl support. My boyfriend is amazing but all this healthy eating and exercise comes way better to him, and it's hard to watch him do so good while I struggle!! Please add me could use all the help I can get :)
  • brightrestart
    brightrestart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm 21 and looking to lose around 40 pounds. Would love to give and receive support!
  • reneesilvers116
    reneesilvers116 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im glad i found this. Im 25yrs old. 5'5. Sedentary .From nyc i want to lose 45 lbs by december. I need accountability. Its mid-July. Im on a 1200 calorie diet. And with 2 cheat snacks per week added in. Im gonna try and do cardio every single day at the gym or. Doing just dance. Im also going to walk 10000 steps or more per day and not add it to my myfitnespal app. For calorie wiggle room. Aka 1300 calorie diet tops. Macros are 50p, 25f, 25c, Feel free to add me. I need the accountability. Im going to be serious with the calorie counting and diet . This is day 2 for me :)
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, looking to lose 25 lbs - I managed to do it a couple of years ago but put it all back on
  • crystalhelton97
    crystalhelton97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 20, and wanting to lose around 40 pounds. im on a 1200 calorie diet, i just started the blogilates beginners challenge and im on day 2! I have trouble staying motivated!
  • chelllsea124
    chelllsea124 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and 5'2". I've lost 20 pounds so far and have 40 more to lose. Feel free to add me.