What do you LIKE about your body?

Options

Replies

• andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    My boobs. Sorry, shallow but despite weight gain/loss/gain again, and back to losing actively they've managed not to deflate too small.

Lucky.. I lost half a cup size when I started in Jan.. I bought new bras before the new year.. and now they're too big in the cup and band.. shame cause they're really cute. =(
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Hmmm, I would pick my eyes or smile, most men would pick my chest....I'm very well-endowed in that area! ;) I wanna loose some of the boobage, not much though! Haha!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    haha my eyes for sure... but if we had to choose from the neck down... I would choose my feet they are pretty, thin and nice according to my daughter..lol
  • JanieKelley
    JanieKelley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have always had a small waist. Thanks for the post. We need to be positive. It's a lifestyle not a journey.
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I like my eyes and my boobs, and my bright red hair (even though it doesn't behave all the time...)
  • Hoteffinmess
    Hoteffinmess Posts: 121
    Options
    I like my eyes! Big, bright and BLUE!!!

As for the rest of it, I'm dealing with typical quick weight loss issues... everything is droopy until I get it toned up!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,733 Member
    Options
    I like that all the parts pretty much still work they way they're supposed to! Seriously, the older I get, the more I've learned to appreciate my body.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    calves :bigsmile:
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    My boobs. Sorry, shallow but despite weight gain/loss/gain again, and back to losing actively they've managed not to deflate too small.

Lucky.. I lost half a cup size when I started in Jan.. I bought new bras before the new year.. and now they're too big in the cup and band.. shame cause they're really cute. =(

Sorry! Always boob jobs, I say. :)

I'd like to lose another bandsize (which I'm sure I will by the time I'm done losing). I'm sticking with cheap-o bras from Walmart and Target then going on a Victorias Secret shopping spree when I'm done. I couldn't bare the thought of spending $50 on a bra at this point. :(
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm cant think of anything.......... hey wait I like may hair..... when its done and not a rats nest lol
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    everything from the bellybutton up!
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    now that I have been dieting and exercising I have to say that I am starting to enjoy my legs more.
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I don't really like any single part of my body, I like it as a whole :) It all fits together, nothing really stands out, but as a whole it just works for me :D
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I like how my muscles are becoming defined but mostly I love how my body can feel, right situation n I feel like a goddess.... I like that ;)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I like my hair; I have good hair!

I do like my belly -- so much more so than my legs that I always wear a bikini to distract people from my legs ;)
  • kmorgan19
    kmorgan19 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm currently in love with my baby bump but post baby I'm going to be in love with working on getting rid of that thing :)
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Still way too much negativity out there people! You're all beautiful (ok- maybe not you, but everyone else!). What about forearms? Wristbones? Shoulders- it doesn't have to be the obvious ones! Go take a look at yourself in the mirror and come back and try again!
  • thisbeheatho
    Options
    i will say i get tons of complements on my legs and booty..... but i think they need a bit of work. i have really nice lips they are nice and full!!!!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: This was really tough. Booty goes without saying. hee hee. Recently tho, I love my face, waist and legs. I still have about 75 pounds to go, but my legs look so dang good even tho still marshmellowee at the upper thigh and my skinny face (from losing 82 pounds to now) love, love, loooooooove. Great post by the way~ More positivity is in order my friend :love:
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go a little more general and say that I like that my once size 24 body, as of this morning, fits easily into size 6 clothes. It took a whole body effort to get here, so I don't want to make any parts of me that might get overlooked feel bad - I don't want them to revolt on me ;0)