Encouraging MFP friends!

Options
I've gained 40 pounds in about eight months. My lowest was 160, so that's my ultimate goal. I'd love to have some friends to encourage me and do this together! :)

Replies

• kellmcgow2013
    kellmcgow2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on the same path and quickly gaining weight. Looking to get back down as well!!! Would love to support each other!!! You got this!!!!
  • SaraydaB
    SaraydaB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add ;)
  • cbeck130
    cbeck130 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same story here. I have gained a sad 40 in the last 6 months. I would love to join you all to get back on track. I have never posted on here before. I have been an on and off MFP user since 2010. I'm not sure how this works but add me if you want. :)
  • kath1mill
    kath1mill Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I have a similar story though my gain has been fairly gradual. Looking to get down to 170ish!
  • tanya10166
    tanya10166 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too!! :( The weight just crept up..next thing I know my clothes don't fit!! I refuse to buy new clothes, so dropping 25 is more appealing! Yeah 128 to 153 in like 5 months is brutal! I'm only 5" 6
    Let's get this done!
    Accountability and education welcomed!!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    1233+ days logging, active daily, open dairy, workouts posted. In the process of becoming a personal trainer (us army version), full time instructor for the army. feel free to add me.