the wii and wii fit

Options
I was wondering if I should get a wii & wii fit for the winter time. I hate the cold! I would like some feed back on it though before I go out and buy one. If you have a wii fit do you like it? Do you even use it? If you dont, what do you recomend instead?

Replies

• theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    If you don't already have NetFlix, you can use your Wii for NetFlix. I stream and order fitness dvd's via NetFlix.
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I use the wii fit and I quite enjoy it. I do running quite a lot during the day on it. There are loads of things to do and I weigh on it everyday and do a full body test and it shows results on how well you are doing. I would recommend one though :)
  • karisfitness
    Options
    We just bought a Wii. My boyfriend is playing Lord of the Rings :smile: and I'm sweating to Gold's Gym Dance Workout. I'd recommend the Wii for exercise. There are a good number of programs you can buy so your exercise routine doesn't get stale. I don't have the Wii Fit yet, though I plan to get it.
  • BrownEyedGiRL928
    BrownEyedGiRL928 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Have you considered Wii Active and Wii Active Sports?
  • gt_mooar
    gt_mooar Posts: 13
    Options
    Have you considered Wii Active and Wii Active Sports?

I dont know too much about wii and the games. do you think wii active is a better game/workout?
  • gt_mooar
    gt_mooar Posts: 13
    Options
    thank you everyone for the ideas and advice!