Rise to the Challenge! - A 12 Week Challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• 66staymotivated6
    66staymotivated6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join and i have until my husband comes home from deployment to lose 42 lbs.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I have already posted 2 weigh ins but can't access it again :/:'(

You should be able to get back in now. I don't know what happened. :-(
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I'd love to join and i have until my husband comes home from deployment to lose 42 lbs.

Invite sent. :-)
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Flame41263 wrote: »
    You are really encompassing a variety of areas relating to weight loss, making for a well-rounded challenge. I would very much like to join this challenge, but am somewhat hesitant because I have a great deal more weight to lose than pretty much everyone on this site, as well as this challenge. And posting my weight? Yikes! It's bad enough that I know what it is.

If you will join us, participate in the group, and weigh in every week, I truly don't think that you will be sorry. I am sending you an invite and you can join here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/121529-rise-to-the-challenge
  • Fit_Prit
    Fit_Prit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I just join the group
    Hope it's not too late.
    I've Joined the challenge via the link on the 1st page :)
  • Flame41263
    Flame41263 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I accepted your invite and joined the challenge. I am guessing that I have to wait until Thursday to chart my weight from last Friday the 14th?
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Yesterday, I accepted your invite and joined the challenge. I am guessing that I have to wait until Thursday to chart my weight from last Friday the 14th?

Yes
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Fit_Prit wrote: »
    Hi
    I just join the group
    Hope it's not too late.
    I've Joined the challenge via the link on the 1st page :)

You're in! :-)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/121529-rise-to-the-challenge
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    You are really encompassing a variety of areas relating to weight loss, making for a well-rounded challenge. I would very much like to join this challenge, but am somewhat hesitant because I have a great deal more weight to lose than pretty much everyone on this site, as well as this challenge. And posting my weight? Yikes! It's bad enough that I know what it is.

@Flame41263 - You'd be surprised how much people have lost here... I have someone on my FL who has logged over 400 lb lost to date, and he's still not yet at goal! He is an inspiration to everyone around him.

Having been through one of Kristin's challenges in the past, I can say without hesitation that there is 0 judgement going on - just encouragement!
  • vtcottage2
    vtcottage2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? I sent a join request
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    vtcottage2 wrote: »
    Can I still join? I sent a join request

Yes!
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    I'm back! My little community support group is one half Snowbirds so they are gone until winter
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not happy that about 3/4 of my message disappeared.