What are your favorite (filling) snacks?

Options
What is yummy that is under 300 cal?
How about under 200 cal?

Replies

• Jaimeclmt
    Jaimeclmt Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup of cottage cheese with wheat crackers, or string cheese with crackers typically keep me full. Both snacks are right around 200 calories each. I also just discovered I like 2 rice cakes with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and a small banana. That's around 250 calories. :smile:
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Following. I have a 4 year old and a 1 year old and their snacks are hard to resist so I need to have something different.
  • phaliamfp
    phaliamfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I like radishes dipped in ranch dressing. They are surprisingly filling to me. 100 grams of radishes and 1 tablespoon of ranch is less than 100 calories. For a little more calories I like cheese and crackers.
  • elenia40
    elenia40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ZeetaFit, Where do you get those chips. I crave chips all the time. Thank u!
  • becca214ny
    becca214ny Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have an apple with PB Fit (powdered peanut butter) every day at work. Filling and good energy!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I eat the whole 480g tub of 0% Fage. That's less than 300 calories. Stupid filling because it's a ton of volume and protein.

I like a whole cucumber, salted. Just munch down on it. 40 calories or so depending on weight.
    Protein bars.
  • JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ZeetaFit wrote: »
    I LOVE Kay's Natural's Chili Nacho Cheese Protein Chips. They are gluten free (for peeps like me that need that) and have 12 grams of protein so they leave me feeling full. Only 115 calories :)
    Plus it satisfies my Doritos cravings, lol.

Wow those chips would easily fit into my macros if I eat 2 bags for those lazy days I don't want to cook. Each bag is 2.5g fat, 15g carb with 4g from fiber, and 12g of protein. I normally snack on a frozen berry medley... Strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, and rase berry. Freezing them makes you more full imo
  • Amyfinch0
    Amyfinch0 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter sliced banana on Tesco Finest protein bread, toasted.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    ZeetaFit wrote: »
    I LOVE Kay's Natural's Chili Nacho Cheese Protein Chips. They are gluten free (for peeps like me that need that) and have 12 grams of protein so they leave me feeling full. Only 115 calories :)
    Plus it satisfies my Doritos cravings, lol.

Yeah, those are really good!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I like to spread a wedge of Laughing Cow on some turkey pepperoni and make little "sandwiches" out of them. It's like 105 calories of yumminess. If I'm feeling fancy I'll have some 34 Degree crackers for another 50 calories.
    elenia40 wrote: »
    Hello ZeetaFit, Where do you get those chips. I crave chips all the time. Thank u!

I'm not Zeetafit, but I order mine from netrition.com.
  • ukrob76
    ukrob76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hard Boiled Egg...