What do you LIKE about your body?

Options

Replies

• jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    my legs . even though they have scars all over them from different injuries i think its bad *kitten* and they always get pretty tan~!!!!!!!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I love being tall and I actually like my broad shoulders - I think they go with my height and just make me look proportional.

Also - I have great hair - when I'm not too lazy to style it.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my hair, eyes, boobs, and stomach...
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my hair, eyes, boobs, and stomach...
  • rachelw16
    rachelw16 Posts: 90
    Options
    I like the colour of my eyes, but I wish they were bigger, and I like my hair. Body-wise, I like...um...well, I like all my scars. But yeah, otherwise, ask me in twenty pounds.
  • shadykindoflady
    Options
    i love my hips <3
  • ___eb_4
    ___eb_4 Posts: 13
    Options
    Calves! Special thanks to many the many long holdings of pirouette position at dance practice in high school :)
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    i like my back i actually think its sexy :)
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I like my legs and calves. I can see the improvement since going to the gym.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Calves. They were in pretty good shape for a fat guy before I lost weight, since I started running...even I am impressed, lol!
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Love my eyes, they sparkle when I smile
    Love my nose, it's little and danty
    Love my neck, it,s really elegent
    Love my shoulders, they are just wide enought for my frame
    Love my booty, it's round like a bubble

But what I like more than anything.....is the fact that all my body parts work the way they are supposed to. I had a taste of high blood pressure and diabetes at the end of my last pregnancy. Feeling that bad day in and day out, having to take medecin that have side effects is not my definition of fun. I love the fact that all systems are working efficiently.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Well... I AM in maintenance... and usually, in the morning, when I have my favorite morning ritual - looking at myself in the mirror nekkid - I get this warm-determined feeling that I like all of it, even my belly - and that I know I can do even better with more exercise. I think I like my body and I think it is very motivating at this point. It just shows me how far I got - and how far I could get!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I love having big, green eyes. But as far as things affected by my healthy lifestyle, I'd have to say that I've fallen in love with my hands. I've always liked my hands, but now they're even better since my fingers are no longer pudgy. I'm also rather fond of the divots that are appearing right below my collar bone.
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i am learning to love all of me.. and right now there is a LOT to love! the better i take care of myself, the better i feel.. the better i feel, the better i take care of myself!
  • WWhitaker
    WWhitaker Posts: 309
    Options
    I love my tatas!!! They're pesky every now and then...but they're fabulous!!! :devil:
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like my waist. Even when I was a lot bigger my waist was still in proportion. I love it even more now my ribs and hips are less covered in flab! Lol I also like the definition I have on the front of my shoulders and across my chest, collar bone etc. I'll be liking my bum and legs a bit more in a few weeks time :)

We should all take the time to be more positive about our bodies. If not then we pass our hang ups on to our kids :( and if u don't like it.....change it!!!! Ah, thats why were all here - yay! well done everyone!
  • Rdowning8438
    Rdowning8438 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs. To me right now they seem like the only part of my body that doesn't need work. Im working towards making the rest of my body something I love.
  • tlahuiltzin
    tlahuiltzin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love my body type!!! I have a Betty Boop body type whether I'm fat or skinny, I have the classic hourglass figure that drives men crazy. :D I love love love my body.
  • Julijulz
    Julijulz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs and the fact that through it all, my waist remains the smallest part of my body. :D
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I just like how it all works together, moves, parts work, and I am still getting up every morning! Just blessed to have the body I've got and am trying to take even better care of it!