beginning my weight loss journey

Options
adalum
adalum Posts: 4 Member
Hello my name is Amber I have been trying to lose weight on and off for the last 5 years I have had success and I have failed time and time again. Here I am again trying to lose the weight again.
I am 25 I know how to lose weight and to do it successfully but I am struggling and looking for support. As of today I weight 153 which is the most I have weighed in 4 years. I have gained weight and my weight has fluctuated but now I have decided to do something about it. My goal weight is 130 lbs.

Replies

• housleyashley422
    housleyashley422 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey your not alone I have been struggling with my for a little longer that u have I've gotten to comfortable with my weight loss from 200 to 178 but still wanting more I want to be down to 145 soon so if you want a support partner im here just add me too your friend list
  • b3434
    b3434 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. Just made my profile now. Looking for some support and motivation too if you would like to add me, feel free!
  • skinnieminnie07
    skinnieminnie07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone hoping to start my weight loss journey. I want to lose lbs, inches an size. I want to an need to lose 55 lbs in order to reach my weight goal. I'm happy just not happy with my body. I understand having kids can take a toll, having a injury doesn't help with trying an working on losing weight. I'm trying to do what i can in order to make this journey a success. support, motivation is a plus. Women let's cheer each other on so we all can succeed.

Happy journeying
  • skinnieminnie07
    skinnieminnie07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    women you can add me if yall would like