Okay.. a having a friend here would be nice.

Options
Im one month into my journey... its hard,

Replies

• savvymommy13
    savvymommy13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    don't give up. it's even harder when you're going it alone. i don't have many contacts on here so if you'd like to add me for motivation and support, please do!
  • normz_123
    normz_123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey SavvyMommy!! That sounds awesome!
  • ashlieeasterling
    ashlieeasterling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel ya, Normz:) but ur in a whole month and that sounds so hard to me right now. So good on ya!! I'm only a week in and my former life of doing things a certain way is still so fresh in my memory... It's a daily fight to stick with it. I keep telling myself I only have to worry about being awesome today B) I try to focus on my sweet kiddo and how I want her to grow up with a healthy energetic mom. Just remember your "why"-- You can do it!
  • MysticGoalie
    MysticGoalie Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Everything's possible. Stay positive.

When desired it's possible to add your goals, motivation.. to your profile page. Anytime possible to look up to stay focused on your goals. <3

o1fb7e4h9mvs.png
  • LynneH2002
    LynneH2002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm an on-again, off-again dedicated dieter. I need some support too. I'd be glad to have a new friend here as well. It is hard, and it's a journey that is even harder if you try to go solo.

I'm in!
    Lynne
  • lexington88
    lexington88 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's so hard. I've just started again and I know this burst of motivation won't be around forever. Feel free to add me for additional support. We can help each other out!