New Member Still Trying

Options
Hi My Name Is Misss Obrien = ) I Found this App And joined thinkling it would be easier to access I have tryed counting calories before however it did not quite work out. I like this because its easy to do while on the go! I have a big problem with controlling my eating and just feel like i should give up and accept my bad health choices but I think i outta give it another shot and suggestions, tips, even if its not to much a bit of motivation would be great ! Im also looking for a few motivation partners as well!!!!

Replies

• joejoe21
    joejoe21 Posts: 22
    Options
    i felt the same way i have tried everything and i always lose my control with food . but since i started this i have lost 21 lbs and i feel great dont give up yett !!! try this for a while if you eat the right amount of cals and do so working out it will pay off im telling you if its working for me it can work for you add me for suoort :)
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi My Name Is Misss Obrien = ) I Found this App And joined thinkling it would be easier to access I have tryed counting calories before however it did not quite work out. I like this because its easy to do while on the go! I have a big problem with controlling my eating and just feel like i should give up and accept my bad health choices but I think i outta give it another shot and suggestions, tips, even if its not to much a bit of motivation would be great ! Im also looking for a few motivation partners as well!!!!

Miss Obrien, I totally feel where you are coming from. I start and then I end up losing out. I had gained 5 lbs after losing 15 pounds. I am getting back on track!! :)
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    No no don't give up, your worth the blood sweat and tears, just start with small changes like no fast food and then just move your body and the weight will come off... This site is the best for support and motivation...Welcome sweetie, I will send u an invite
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    One thing that works for me is drinking water when I get a craving. If I have some lemons I squeeze some juice in the water and it sort of helps with cravings. Hang in there!! I just started this program and the support from other members is awesome.
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    don't give up yet... i was similar to you. i would start diets (counting calories or eating only certain foods) or start exercising and never really finished anything. but i've been on MFP for a few months and i've lost 23 lbs. just give it time. start with baby steps, small changes. you will definitely make it happen this time around :).
  • IDoIt73
    IDoIt73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't give up.. I joined in late November of 2010 and have losted over 90lbs.. It takes hard work and them some more hard work.. I left the site for about a month and noticed the pounds creeping back on cause i stopped counting calories.. Hopes it gets bettr.. Add me if u like.....
  • Rdowning8438
    Rdowning8438 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    the little advise i can give you is remember why you started this journey, thats what i do, whenever i feel like im not loosing weight or i cant see the results i get the urge to give up and then i remember why i started and i dont give up. i try harder. and just crossing my fingers hoping it works.