Zumba

Options
Hi everyone! i just ordered Zumba Exhilarate should be geting it in a couple of days...Can you tell me was it a good move?I know lots of people is doing it and it looked like a lot of fun !So how do you like it?or hate it?I do p90x slim,can't comyt to the main program till after i'm back from vacation and I thought i will mix it up with some dance moves,thanks fir any response:)

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba. I do it twice a week with a group then sometimes at home on DVD.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Zumba. Great workout, so much fun!
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    Love Zumba. My favorite class as the gym. I do it twice a week. It's a great workout and alot of fun!
  • LeeSib
    LeeSib Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I Love ZUMBA!!! I go to a class once a week in the summer and then will bump it up to twice a week this winter.....it's a great workout!!
  • bethie624
    bethie624 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I have done it with a group of girls at work and I also have the DVD's. It is more fun to do it with a group or go to a class but the DVD's are good to have at home too!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I came this close , to doing a zumba class but had to work instead! I'm hoping next week I'll know what all the fuss is about!
  • polkataniec
    polkataniec Posts: 102
    Options
    Thanks!i know I will love it too!