Watermark your pics!

Options
inertiastrength
inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
So I found out that one of my friends who lost a ton of weight had her before and afters taken by a lady selling ketones or other garbage. Since all weight loss supplements are gimmicks this is the only way these animals can get picture testimonials... don't let your hard work help someone scam others out of money and watermark your pics :)

u8ctb6oj5x46.jpg

Replies

• timtam163
    timtam163 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow good to know!! I knew this happened but I guess it doesn't hurt to do it on all my publicly available pics!
  • rach021979
    rach021979 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great info, and great loss!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    crazy... what is wrong with people.
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good reminder... and you look amazing :-)
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Not trying to be a smarty pants, but just want to point out you may want to watermark 3-4 times over whatever one uploads. I just stitched this watermark free "side by side" comparison together from the previously posted watermarked image via a bit of cutting and pasting. :) And that was without any removal software, which is a thing per Google.

(I watermarked all over it again to prevent an unprotected image from being uploaded using https://www.watermark.ws.)

ziqh424wflts.jpg

• inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Not trying to be a smarty pants, but just want to point out you may want to watermark 3-4 times over whatever one uploads. I just stitched this watermark free "side by side" comparison together from the previously posted watermarked image via a bit of cutting and pasting. :) And that was without any removal software, which is a thing per Google.

(I watermarked all over it again to prevent an unprotected image from being uploaded using https://www.watermark.ws.)

ziqh424wflts.jpg

Love it! Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!