My 100th Re-start begins.....

Options
Njkelley
Njkelley Posts: 57 Member
edited July 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I'm back! OMG - I have to quit doing this perpetual restart! I started back Monday focused on eating and some cardio this week, next week will add in weight training. I have peaked back to my highest weight - it is TIME. First small victory for me this morning - and a win for my mind is I went to the grocery store to grab some healthy lunches and yogurt and I DID NOT purchase starbucks or any bakery items!!! YES! Anyone in similar situation and wants to be friends add me! Ready to take my health back!! I need to lose about 100 pounds!

Replies

• notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Make your changes that put you in a calorie deficit a habit. You'll get the hang of it. You CAN eat bakery items and Starbucks and still lose weight. I used to "I'm going to start Monday" or "one more big meal". I made a conscious decision to buckle down. Realize WHY I wanted to lose weight (which btw has transitioned to gain muscle). Don't restrict any one food that you enjoy now. Just fit it into your day. Get a food scale to log intake accurately. That's all the points I have. Good luck!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Restarting sucks but at least you're here giving it a go. It's so difficult to restart I wonder why we do it to ourselves aye.
  • Paisley27_
    Paisley27_ Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well please add me if you'd like.
  • kimberly2070
    kimberly2070 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!