Leave 200 Club

Options
2»

Replies

• TheVoiceofReason81
    TheVoiceofReason81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You will get there and when you do it will be a sweet victory!
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • maryjh1976
    maryjh1976 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • crypsyx
    crypsyx Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    looking to leave it as well. i have 25 lbs to go to hit onederland, which i haven't seen two decades.
  • MellyGrooms
    MellyGrooms Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here.... 27# to go!! We can do it
  • KarinaOrtiz6
    KarinaOrtiz6 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You guys all please feel free to add me. I would love friends who understand the 200 club! I have about 28 more pounds to go! Again please feel free to add me :)
  • Allison_Brennan
    Allison_Brennan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have so much more :(
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm heading for the same thing too! 11 more pounds to go (I'm down around 40 right now).
  • delinalosesweight
    delinalosesweight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I too am looking to leave the 200 club and enter into onederland. Down 10.2 pounds so far. Long way to go before I reach 199 (almost 60 pounds). It'll happen though! And that goes for the rest of you guys, too!

Happy losing.
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new and I just wrote a challenge about this ("Healthy Weight Loss - 1 Year Transformation"). I left the 200 club today! I'm successfully 199.6! (Whoot!!!) I'm trying to lose 55 Lbs over the course of a year to get back to my healthy BMI (I'm a short lady, so 140's is as curvy as I should be). I'd been sitting at 201 for nearly 6 months and was getting really down about the lack of success, but with determination I was able to do it! I wish you all lots of luck and just remember, the best things in life don't come easy. Be kind to yourselves and be patient. It will come off sooner than you think. :)