Beginning Weight Loss Journey (need help)

Options
i'm starting my weight loss journey this is my second day of my lifestyle change... i'm a 350 lb 18 year old and I need tips and support to get to a healthy weight

Replies

• grannyolaf2015
    grannyolaf2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to loss 50 lbs maybe we can help each other. I am alot older then you but age has nothing to do with the struggles of being overweight
  • kimberly2070
    kimberly2070 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Getting started is a big step. I've found logging in each day and logging my food keeps me accountable. I'm actually excited getting on the scale now to check my progress. Hoping to lose 60 lbs by New Years.
  • Foxsworn
    Foxsworn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water, never give up, and take victory in even the smallest of steps.
    Accountability friends are also nice, I personally find it easier to ignore the cravings when I know that my diary is public and people might be looking at it.
  • BHOPEFULL
    BHOPEFULL Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can support eachother in our weightloss journey. I'm 25 at 453 lbs! Just by following MFP calorie intake im down 17 pounds!
  • Volbeat79
    Volbeat79 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to help. I've always had weight issues, but feel I have made lifestyle changes here I will be able to continue. I'm a little over halfway to my goal, so maybe I can share some tips.