If you had ONE wish...

Options
Married couple in their 60's are visited by a fairy who grants them both a wish. I want to travel around the world with my darling husband said the wife. 2 tickets for a luxury cruise magically appear! Husband says sorry love but my wish is to have a wife 30yrs younger than me. The fairy waves her wand & the husband becomes 92. Moral of the story: Men who are ungrateful should remember, fairies are female!

(My practical wish would be to have my mortgage paid off)
(My philosophical wish would be to go back to age 20 knowing what I know now, that would be FUN!!!)

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    This is great! I hope my man sticks around until I'm 60! LOL

My silly wish would have to be a Dodge Viper all pimped out! :) Just for the hell of it!

But really, I just wish I had my own home gym and some lost weight! Hard work pays off though.

You're post made me smile! Thanks!
  • CelticDragon
    CelticDragon Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oberon is not female. Nor is Puck. Just sayin... :wink:

practical wish, to be employed
    I don't know that I have a philosophical wish...
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My practical wish would be to pay off my credit card debt by this time next year
    My philosophical wish would be to drive a McLaren F1 as my daily driver :)

f1-lm-front_opt.jpg
  • Nachos88
    Nachos88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My practical wish would be that I find my soulmate. Life is lonely sometimes...even while I have so many people around.

My philosophical wish would be that I do over highschool looking like I do now. Hahahah
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! Love it!!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    My practical wish would be to pay off my credit card debt by this time next year
    My philosophical wish would be to drive a McLaren F1 as my daily driver :)

THOSE ARE AWESOME! :D
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    My practical wish would be that I find my soulmate. Life is lonely sometimes...even while I have so many people around.

My philosophical wish would be that I do over highschool looking like I do now. Hahahah

Ohhhh a high school do over WOULD be sweet!!
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Oberon is not female. Nor is Puck. Just sayin... :wink:

practical wish, to be employed
    I don't know that I have a philosophical wish...

Good luck on the job search.......and doesn't have to be a philosophical wish. It can be any good old type of wish you prefer. That's just what came to my mind first. My superhero power wish would be super strength. My intellectual wish would be to speak a second language fluently without the work. The possibilities are endless!:happy:
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    You're post made me smile! Thanks!
    [/quote]
    :bigsmile:
    That was the point. Mission Accomplished!