Ok this is for the ladies...

Options
angelicdisgrace
angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
but I guess guys can answer as well lol. I am even embrassed for what I'm about to ask. Lately when I begin to workout and through out my workout my nipples get hard. I find it weird because it never used to happen before. Does this happen to anyone else?

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Maybe the AC is too low?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
  • thordisintho
    thordisintho Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    it happens to me too :)
    my educated guess is that since we are exercising and sweating, the sweat is doing its job of cooling our skin down?

it's perfectly normal :)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I see nothing wrong with this..................
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    perfectly normal. There's actually a condition called "runner's nipple" that can stem from it. (google it).
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Heheheh nipples :)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed that happening to me. I wonder if other people at the gym have noticed it happening to me.

Hmm..... lol :ohwell:
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    doesn't happen to me ^.^
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I don't know. It might happen to me. I don't pay much attention to my nipples when I'm working out.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I don't know. It might happen to me. I don't pay much attention to my nipples when I'm working out.

But I do.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

But I do.

Well, they are pretty niptacular...
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I usually don't pay attention but I was lifting weights in front of a mirror and their it was headlights. Since I workout with a trainer I became really self concious to the point I wanted to leave. Now I wear a padded sports bra lol. I feel better its not just me.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    While you're worried about your nipples, I'm lookin' at

w221429953.jpg
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    but I guess guys can answer as well lol. I am even embrassed for what I'm about to ask. Lately when I begin to workout and through out my workout my nipples get hard. I find it weird because it never used to happen before. Does this happen to anyone else?

I don't believe you.... we're gonna require some proof!!! :wink:
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Could have something to do with increased blood flow?
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    nah, you sweat and if you're in a gym they always have it ice cold. When your covered in sweat and your body is getting hit with cold air, it makes a lot of sense as to why that would happen.
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Heck it happens to me!
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    be proud....let the world see those nips
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! I had to laugh because we all have things we're self-conscious about in the gym! I don't run on treadmills there or do lunges because of booty gawkers! Wearing a padded or thicker sports bra should do the trick. If that doesn't help, you could try working out in a ladies only section if your gym has that?
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

I don't believe you.... we're gonna require some proof!!! :wink:

Lol!