Should I buy a Fitbit?

I'm thinking of buying a Fitbit, any certain types of fitbits you like better than others? Is it worth buying one?

Replies

• TrueGrit1906
    TrueGrit1906 Posts: 54 Member
    Yes. I love my fitbit. There's an active community on there also so there's always an opportunity to join a challenge if you need motivation.
  • threecharms
    threecharms Posts: 36 Member
    I say do it. I have the little fitbitOne that clips on my bra so I don't have to wear it on my wrist. I don't need the pricier ones. I use it to track my sleep quantity and quality, too! We make better food decisions when we're well rested.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    i have the fit bit one really like it. have participated in many challenges with others which has kept me moving
  • MrsRemyRoc
    MrsRemyRoc Posts: 11 Member
    I've had the fitbit blaze for just over a year and the fitbit charge for 2 years prior to that. absolutely love it. I would say yes! As someone has said, the community is very active.
  • royalty_mind_1me
    royalty_mind_1me Posts: 284 Member
    Fitbit Charge 2 is great! I sync mines with this app, amazing feature. To know my steps truly make results and sleep tracking too!
  • sabern
    sabern Posts: 18 Member
    yes go for it. I have a charger for 2 years.. now alta with heart monitor for another 1 year love the smaller size