Looking for Running/Weight Loss Friends

Options
Hi
I have been a member here for awhile but changed my profile because i wanted a new start and all the foods under my old profile i never eat and it seems like you can't delete them or at least i can't find a way..

So new me...new profile.

I am 51 years old and spend most of my day reading,taking care of my chihuahua Lilly,chatting with my 29 year old daughter..and watching crazy movies with my partner of 14 years Steve

At one point in my life i was 230 pounds and at 5'2 that was a lot of me. It took about a year and a half but i got down to 120. Now i go from125-135. At the moment i am at 133.

I need to lose down to 120 i am training for a half -marathon in November so i need to get serious

I run 5-6 days a week, yoga,weight train

Replies

• MrsAguilerakc
    MrsAguilerakc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also need a fitness friend!
  • CatRunna
    CatRunna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a 43 yo Mum of 3 in Australia, I'm a daily MFP logger, a runner and (most of the time) a healthy eater. I've logged over 600 + consecutive days, so if you add me, you're stuck with me!
  • Nate1619
    Nate1619 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm also an avid runner starting over again on MFP in order to maintain good nutrition habits. Feel free to add me! Best of luck with your 13.1!
  • aggrazel78
    aggrazel78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! im just starting but am super amped and love cooking new things!
  • EmPhil95
    EmPhil95 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm training for a half-marathon in October, I've sent you a friend request!
  • LaurenGriffith82
    LaurenGriffith82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends too! I run shorter distances and love barre. I'm a professor, mom to a toddler, and fairly fit but looking for some accountability and support as I refine my diet post-weaning.