What are you wearing??

Options
quichebradford
quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
Since I've started to lose weight I have started thinking about my "dream outfit" and how fabulous I'm going to look in it. What is that outfit? Jeans and a tank top! I want to be able to slip on a pair of jeans (without a muffin top) and a nice fitted tank top (not one two sizes larger to mask the lumps)....and I want to buy them from one of the following stores: Charlotte Russe, Rue 21, or Forever 21. Yes these are teenie bopper stores, so what? They have great t-shirts! :wink:

So what can't you wait to wear? What's your dream outfit??

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    A baby phat skin tight dress, which I Have had in my closet for over five years brand new and my new glitter black louboutins. I'm about 10 lbs away from wearing it and I'm so excited.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    omg i LOVE this question. I don't have a dream outfit really though. :tongue:

Actually I thought about it...I have a juicy couture bikini I want to wear >_< Ahhh there is no hiding in a bikini!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    BIKINI!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I agree on the muffin top for me too..

But I want to be able to wear a cute little skirt and shirt.. for my sweetie.. and not worry how I look in it.. Also without nylons..
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    BIKINI!

Nice! Great job!
  • emmaline8
    emmaline8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    At first it was jeans that I could wear without a belt because they actually fit me properly, and I've accomplished that! All of my jeans now I can wear alone!
    Now I would love to be able to wear a dress like this:
    http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=2650&itemID=54063&outfitID=1612&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=
    I think I need to tone more and I'll be able to soon... although I'm noticing that even on the model, it isn't perfectly flat on the sides. With some heels which I need to practice wearing. :)
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    A loin cloth to cover my sin stick.

OMG! This is so funny and ridiculous...and funny!! Smh...
  • angelicangelique
    Options
    2n093zb.jpg
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love teenie bopper stores too. I want to go to Old Navy or Aeropostale, American Eagle or Joyce Leslie. I want to wear a baby tee with cap sleeves, one that's kind of like a belly shirt and some fitting bootleg jeans
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Bikini and a skin tight little number from Arden B.

Such as 43528851320_lg.jpg
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    i want to say bye bye to muffin top...and I want to Rock a tankini next summer!!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    A loin cloth to cover my sin stick.

LMFAO!! I love it! I busted out laughing everyone is staring now :grumble:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    www.pedobearstore.com
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I'm currently wearing a combination of lycra and spandex...of course this is under my regular clothes of shorts and a t-shirt.
    I did however forget my cape at home...
  • BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    European man thong
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    European man thong

It's called the salami satchel. What? Indiana Jones had one.
  • evangpattismith
    evangpattismith Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i can't wait to wear anything really where i have no muffin top, no spare tires...etc, etc....lol.....i'll have to think on it awhile.....
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing silk negligee