New...but not new... but NEW!

Options
Hey there.
So I've been down this road once before with Myfitnesspal and fell off the wagon (2-ish years ago) when i was stupidly close to my goal. Nevertheless I'm back and going the full distance this time.

I'm 30, 5'10 and Male, and I don't know what else to say but "Hi"?

Replies

• Ashley1986x
    Ashley1986x Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I was the very same a couple years back, but came back on in January and Iv stuck to it and I'm over 2 stone down!
    Best of luck on your journey.
  • snowyjr1
    snowyjr1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here. Years of met goals, and then gained again. Time to get real with health here.
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Same exact here! I met my short term goal 2 years ago and have massively slacked since. I was only 20 pounds away from my final goal! I know the frustration! Lol now I am 28 pounds away from where I was 2 years ago (lost 4 pounds since Monday when I restarted) and have found that the community part of MFP has helped me SO MUCH! Feel free to add me :)
  • Nimbkar
    Nimbkar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    same!
  • petty76
    petty76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I can definitely relate to each of you. Started out good, lost some pounds, fell off & gained it back. Came back, fell off wagon again & got drugged. Now I'm here again. Wishing myself and each of you well on this journey.
  • craftedbydesign
    craftedbydesign Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm back after several years away as well. I'm about where I originally started after a big fight with my Celiac, a hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue diagnosis, and 3 more babies.
  • kimberly2070
    kimberly2070 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been here a time or two but never got close to my goal. This time feels different. I'm down 2 sizes but have several more to go. Best of luck to all of us to stay on track and meet the goals we've set!