Endometriosis, Weight loss and IBS

Options
Jessily01
Jessily01 Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
Do any of deal with Endo and have a hard time loosing weight? Ever since I have been diagnosed and been on a treatment I've had problems maintaining a weight to now where I can't loose is it at all...The other set back is that I also have IBS and having both of these conditions trying to get my self to the gym is nearly impossible and even just eating on the healthy spectrum is just not enough...

Replies

• julesEMS2016
    julesEMS2016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have endometriosis, diagnosed a couple years ago but have been dealing with it since I was a teen. Initially it seemed like the weight stuck around but after a couple months it started to melt off. I work out at home. PiYo is what started my results, then I did The Ultimate Yogi, and now have gone through 2 rounds of Chalean Xtreme.

Have you heard of/ tried the Endometriosis diet? It's goal is to lower inflammation within your body. I don't follow it to a T, but I've made some changes based on their guidelines and have found that the Endo is a bit easier to deal with.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If you cannot get to the gym you can walk in your neighborhood and do some exercises at home.
    Eat less food than you are eating now and you will lose weight.