7/16: Starting a small, very serious, accountability group. 5 members only.

Options
luckyhands64
luckyhands64 Posts: 33 Member
Good day guys, I'm very serious and adamant about making life changes to lead into a healthy life style. While the groups on MFP are great, I feel they usually become bloated and the tracking and motivation is lost because everyone is overwhelmed by the post and don't get support. I'm proposing a small but effective group so eveyone can easily support others. Here are the requirements:

1) Must have an open facebook account
2) Must log into MFP and track food and exercise everyday
3) Post progress updates on a weekly basis
4) Participate in occasional group chats on FB

I'll take the first 5 applicants and close this thread soon after. Again, serious inquires only. We can make this journey a success but only with the help of others. In this thread give a brief bio including your background and weight goals you can even tell us why you want to change.

Hi everyone, my Lamar. I'm an engineer working in aviation. Started out my adult life fairly healthy really slipped and starting packing on the pounds due to lack of motivation. I have a daughter on the way soon and I want to set a healthy example for her.

Replies

• DCjunkie1976
    DCjunkie1976 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Evan. I've yo-yo'd most of my adult life with my weight. I want to feel better about myself and am overall not happy with the way I look. My highest weight was 300 and my lowest is 186. I'm sitting at 235 right now. I'm a chef and love ❤️ to eat
  • luckyhands64
    luckyhands64 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Evan. I see you're a DC fan as well. Awesome.